Next time Romney decides to race-bait a stump speech, you can know he’s lying.
While we’re keeping score: Obama’s released BOTH Birth Certificate and Tax Returns, and Romney’s released neither
I wonder if Mittens has even ever HEARD of white privilege, of which the “No one’s ever asked for my birth certificate” line is an apt example.
In Mitt’s defense, the first five drafts were:
- “Nobody’s ever assumed I was gonna order the fried chicken and watermelon.”
- “Nobody’s ever asked me to step out of the car so they can search it for drugs without a warrant.”
- “Nobody’s ever made ironic hipster folk versions of my favorite songs.”
- “Nobody’s ever set dogs and firehoses on me when I was standing up for the right thing.”
- “Nobody’s ever asked me if I had a giant penis.”